Peace Leader Services
Create your own collaborative
To go higher and farther, we have found that you need to go deeper and wider - to the roots and nourishment in the soil.
Working with Peace Leaders' Collaborative is a deep dive into the heart and essence of purpose, leadership, vision, community and relationship - building healthy roots for sustained performance. We can help you elevate leadership, meetings culture and community by building foundational capacity to thrive with change. We will help you create a felt sense of aliveness that emerges when people contribute from the deepest sense of themselves and perform in the highest expression of their potential.
We invite you to work with the 'soul' of your organization to reach new heights of innovation and results.
Bringing diverse, widespread organizations together
We specialize in bringing diversity into cohesion and inclusion. For us, everyone's voice is important and deserves a safe space to be respectfully listened to and heard. The wisdom is always there if it is given space to emerge. If you are wanting to bring your organization or community closer together for effective collaboration, to collapse polarized views into common ground or to break down silos, then we can help you create an appropriate space for this to occur. Our own diverse team and skillset includes...
- Online facilitation to effectively bring people together to meet and collaborate over large distances
- The ability to bring facilitation to you in multiple locations, languages and cultures
- A whole-person, whole system approach that invites people to show up in their authentic brilliance
- Workshops designed to help you bring your organization into health, balance and wellbeing
- Tools to measure and transform your organisational culture to support your vision, mission and goals
- Simple processes and tools to self-diagnose your organisational health and balance
- Holistic Leadership Coaching: An opportunity for leaders to review your leadership and make sure it’s in alignment with your values, your life purpose and your organisational mission